Morihei Nokogiri - Kisaku Precision Ryoba Pull Saw
210mm Ryoba Pullsaw (Nokogiri) w/ Canvas Cover
A new addition to our range of pull-saws, this fixed blade Ryoba is a nimble performer. Lighter than other models with an Oak timber handle and SK High Carbon steel blade. We're really digging the included canvas cover too, safe storage and transportation in style.
The Ryoba saw is a flexible design with 2 cutting sides, one coarse and one fine tooth for differing applications.
- Precision Morihei Ryoba Pull-Saw (Nokogiri)
- Blade Length: 210mm
- Overall Length: 535mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.4mm (Plate)
- Cutting Depth: Unlimited
- Fixed Blade (Non-Replaceable) - 10tpi + 16tpi
- SK High Carbon Steel Blade
- Oak Timber Handle
- Hand-made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty