Training Sydney | Whetstone Knife Sharpening (Introduction)
We've tailored our training to meet a broad set of needs, from the budding home cook to the hard-working chef.
- Course length: 2 hours
- Location: 130 Parramatta Road, Camperdown, NSW
- Date and Time: Please Select
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to class commencement
- All sharpening equipment provided for use during training
- 5% discount on sharpening equipment (on the day of training)
What to Bring:
- Your blunt knives to sharpen (we recommend 3-6 knives)
- Sturdy shoes and appropriate clothing
- If required by NSW Health, please bring a face mask and hand sanitiser
- Change or cancel your booking more than 3 days prior at no charge
- Any cancellation or rebooking made within 3 days before training incurs a $50 fee
Godammit, ProTooling are the best.
A great knife from a good friend of mine. Good knife, hansom chef, the perfect marriage.
Chef Rang - Master, Celebrity, Legend
The Japanese are masters of their art and ProTooling are always really welcoming and down-to-earth, willing to spend time finding a knife to suit you.
Lennox Hastie - Firedoor
ProTooling offers stunning service & a wide range of amazing quality products. The staff are super knowledgeable, kind & patient, making the selection process very easy. They genuinely care about their products & service, it’s why I keep going back.
Anjali - Sous Chef, Saint Peter
ProTooling are unrivalled in product knowledge, knife diversity and above all a burning desire to provide true quality craftsmanship. It truly inspires us as chefs, cooks and craftsman alike to reflect on our own depth of knowledge, skills and industry awareness when surrounded by such informed professionals like ProTooling.
Oscar Solomon - GRECA Executive Chef
The team at ProTooling are master at their craft and incredibly kind and helpful while do so! Every time I drop my knives off, I feel a sense of relief as I know how well looked after they are. Love this place and the team - thanks for everything you do ProTooling!
Ismat - Recipe Developer / Photo Chef
I have built a very strong relationship with ProTooling. Paul (the owner) has a very good attitude and that reflects in the products he stands behind. He provides only the best quality through all of the good relationships he has been able to grow throughout the years with the top craftsmen in Japan. He and his staff are amazing. Keep up the good work.
Nicola - Chef / Knife Connoisseur