Our mail-in knife sharpening service is for Australian customers who cannot make it to our Sydney showroom. Pricing is the same as in-store, with the addition of return shipping (shipping into our store is carried out by you).
Shipping information will be sent on purchase, once we receive your knife we will sharpen and return, usually within 48 hours.
Bulk discounts are automatically applied at check-out
- Professional Knife Sharpening Service
- Hand Sharpened on Japanese Whetstones
- No Machines Are Employed
- Chip Repairs, Profiling & Thinning will be Quoted on request
- We Sharpen and Return via Registered Post
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs to Camperdown (2050)
- Most types of western, custom, German, French and Japanese knives are welcome, currently we do not accept serrated knives.
Repairs, re-profiling and thinning services are available, they will be quoted on inspection.
Bulk Discounts are automated within your cart
Repeat knife sharpening discounts are available, contact us for info.