Jiro Tsuchime Tagayasan | 270mm Sujihiki Knife
Crafted completely by hand by Jiro Nakagawa of Nagano Japan is one of the most outstanding new knives in production.
Contact us for pre-order.
- Jiro Tsuchime Japanese Knife
- Jiro Nakagawa Blacksmith, Nagano Japan
- 270mm Sujihiki Knife
- Shirogami #1 (White) High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Tagayasan Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Hand-Crafted and Hand-Forged in Japan
- Hand sharpened using sword polishing technique
- Finish sharpened on Uchigumori
- Free International Shipment
- Each Knife is Hand Engraved (on Tang and/or Blade):
- Jiro San's Marking
- Individual Serial Number
- Date of Manufacturer
- Each knife is supplied with hand written note, showing:
- Serial number
- Knife shape / profile
- Knife steel
- Handle shape
- Knife size
- Date of manufacture
* These knives are hand forged and hand crafted, slight variation to size and finish is expected. Each knife is a work of art.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Sujihiki (Slicing Knife)