The Hitohira Futana SB Kuro is a lot of knife for this price point. Made with high end materials, it is larger than most 210mm gyuto presenting with good fit and finish. It represents great value and an impressive look and feel. Highly recommended, deservedly a favourite in our store.
- Hitohira Futana SB Kuro Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Aogami Blue
- Stainless Clad
- Ho Wood Handle, Buffalo Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 216mm Blade Edge Length / 374mm Overall Length / 2.4mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.