Hitohira Ginsan Silver #3 - 180mm Wide Blade Santoku Knife
Blade: 170mm Edge Length / 3.1mm Thickness / 52mm Height
Something special in the realm of santoku, this wide blade Ginsan kitchen knife is an absolute joy to use. With high levels of fit, finish and sharpness, this knife is hand-crafted with high-end materials. Sitting much taller than other santoku, this design yields the chopping prowess of a nakiri, whilst maintaining a pointed tip for precision tasks and slight bottom curve for rock cutting. Hands down our favourite santoku.
- Hitohira Ginsan Silver #3 Kitchen Knife
- 180mm Wide Blade Santoku Knife
- Ginsan Silver #3 (Gingami-3), Soft Stainless Clad
- Overall Length: 320mm
- 50/50 Double Bevel Grind (Ambidextrous)
- Ho Wood Handle, Buffalo Ferrule
- Made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.