Takada no Hamono | 240mm Mizu Honyaki Gyuto Knife (Shirogami)
Crafted in Sakai, Japan, Takada no Hamono produces outstanding knives with superb performance, fit and finish. Mitsuaki Takada was responsible for many of Ashi Hamono's fine knives, he now continues this under his own brand, which we are proud to now offer.
This particular knife is forged by Shiraki Blacksmith and completed by Takada San, amazing value for a honyaki of this level. Just 1 is available, as pictured.
- Takada no Hamono Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 240mm Mizu Honyaki Gyuto Knife
- Shiraki Blacksmith, Sakai
- Mitsuaki Takada Sharpener & Finisher
- Shirogami (White) # 2
- Honyaki Construction
- Ebony Handle & Buffalo Ferrule
- Saya Not Included
- Hand-Forged & Hand-Crafted in Japan
- Free International Shipment
- 224mm Blade Edge Length / 386mm Overall Length / 2.6mm Blade Thickness / 45mm Height / 175g
* Knife as pictured, just 1 is available.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.