Suehiro Whetstone Accessories | TDG-55 Long Sliding Rack / Sink Bridge
Often called a "sink bridge", this well crafted sliding rack by Suehiro Japan will turn your sink into a professional sharpening centre. The sturdy design can hold over 10kg, with 2 locking screws on the base to lock into place and 2 rubber feet for use away from the sink. It is recommended to place a wet towel under your whetstone if it does not have an anti-sltip base.
A must-have accessory. Check the photos for sink dimensions.
- Suehiro TDG-55 Long Sliding Rack
- Japanese Whetstone "Sink Bridge"
- ABS Resin / Stainless Steel / Elastomer
- 10kg Static Load Rating w/ 2 x Locking Screws
- Sinks 370 - 675 mm (see photo for illustration)
- Whetstone Base Plate - 100 x 300 mm
- Rubber Base for use as Rack (non sink)
- Weight: 750g approx.
- Made in Japan