The Gokumyo range of whetstones by Suehiro Japan are the ultimate in performance. Made to exacting standards and grit levels not achieved by whetstones elsewhere. These whetstones yield one of the most refined edges available, all with little to no deformation or degradation.
"The abrasives have been enhanced from #13,000 (1.0 micron) to #20,000 (0.5 micron), resulting in a whetstone giving a smooth, superbly sharp edge, far exceeding the synthetic stones which came before"
- Suehiro Gokumyo GMN-200
- Grit: 20,000 (Ultra Fine Finishing)
- Whetstone Size: 205 x 73 x 19mm
- Weight: 1250g
- Hardness Level: Medium>Hard
- Dual Cleaning Stone Included
- Professional Sharpening Stone / Whetstone
- Made in Japan