Shogun Nokogiri | Precision Japanese Kataba Saw
265mm Universal Kataba Pullsaw (Nokogiri)
One of our most popular pull saws and part of our precision pull saw package, this is one of the better starter saws into the world of Japanese pullsaws. Boasting replaceable blades and a comfortable handle, these Nokogiri are made with longevity in mind.
The Kataba saw is a great alrounder, this "universal" variant is made to be able to both rip, and cut timber across the grain (as opposed to the "cross-cut" saw which is made specifically for cutting just across, this performs both).
- Precision Shogun Universal Kataba Pull-Saw (Nokogiri)
- Blade Length: 265mm
- Overall Length: 610mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.6mm (Plate)
- Kerf: 0.9mm
- Cutting Depth: Unlimited
- Interchangeable / Replaceable Blades - 16tpi
- Paulonia Timber Handle, Traditional Rattan Wrapped*
- Triple ground impulse hardened teeth
- Professional precision tool
- Hand-made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty