Precision Japanese Crosscut Kataba Saw
265mm Crosscut Kataba Pullsaw (Nokogiri)
A precision cross-cut Japanese pullsaw, this is one of the best sellers world-wide... a true woodworking hand saw staple.
- Precision Shogun Crosscut Pull-Saw (Nokogiri)
- Blade Length: 265mm
- Overall Length: 610mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.6mm (Plate)
- Kerf: 0.9mm
- Cutting Depth: Unlimited
- Interchangeable / Replaceable Blades - 16tpi
- Paulonia Timber Handle, Traditional Rattan Wrapped*
- Triple ground impulse hardened teeth
- Professional precision tool
- Hand-made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
A diverse group of highly skilled Japanese craftsman developing traditional woodworking tools.
From precision Pullsaws (Nokogiri) to hand crafted wood Carving tools, hand-forged laminated steel woodworking Planes and premium Chisels.
* Rattan Wrapped Handles are made with a natural product that may show small variations in colour and finish