Mini Keyhole Shogun Pull-Saw "ZHC-1"
Another great mini folding pullsaw, useful for cutting gyprock and small timber pieces in cramped locations or for a tight radius. Again, being able to fold this pullsaw away means it is at home in any toolbox or tool-belt. The new design also allows interchangeable blades, over the previous model which had a fixed pin.
- Mini Shogun Folding Keyhole Pull-Saw (Nokogiri)
- Blade Length: 100mm
- Overall Length: 255mm (147mm Folded)
- Blade Thickness: 0.7mm
- Folding, Interchangeable Blades - 16tpi
- Timber Handle w/ Locking Mechanism
- Professional precision tool
- Hand-made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty