This higonokami (folding knife) is a limited, custom edition with a gorgeous Sakura (Cherry Blossom Tree) finish, the bark of the cherry tree is placed onto the outside of the brass handle, no 2 knives are the same. The blade is crafted for high carbon laminated blue steel with a migaki (polished silver) finish.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- XLarge Folding Knife - #10
- Sakura (Cherry Blossom Tree) Bark Bronze Handle
- Laminated BLUE High Carbon Steel Blade
- Migaki (Polished Silver) Finish
- Blade Length: 94mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.9mm
- Overall Length: 212mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Laminated Blue High Carbon Steel Blade | 94mm (L) & 2.9mm (Th)
* Non stainless steel chef and folding knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.