These traditional Japanese hammers are a great product for use with chisels (Nomi) and woodworking planes (Kanna). Extremely good value.
- Traditional Kanto Japanese Hammer (Genno / Gennou)
- Hammer Type: Oak Timber
- Hammer Size: 24mm | 36mm | 48mm
- Overall Length: 365mm | 297mm | 336mm
- Head Length: 90mm | 95mm | 132mm
- Oak Timber Handle
- Crafted in Japan
Japanese Woodworking Tools | Gennou (Hammers)
* Our gennou (Japanese hammers) are crafted by hand from natural materials. Small variation to colour and size may occur.