Representing some of the highest levels of sharpness, these stunning Japanese knives are comfortable and well balanced. With a higher blade height than most 180 gyuto and great geometry, they are beautifully crafted in high carbon steel and hand sharpened by master sharpeners at Morihei Japan.
- Morihei Hisamoto Kurouchi Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 180mm Gyuto Knife
- Shirogami (White #1) - High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Pakka Handle - Full Tang Construction
- Metal Bolster
- More Comfortable Than "No Bolster" Variant
- Hand Sharpened
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 182mm Blade Edge Length / 311mm Overall Length / 49mm Height / 2.4mm Blade Thickness / 195g
* Our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher.