Hitohira T10 Tsuchime (by Takamura) - 130mm & 150mm Petty Knife
The T10 Tsuchime range of Japanese kitchen knives by Hitohira Japan represent a high quality, high value option for all tasks at home and in professional kitchens alike. With a very thin profile, these beautiful knives are agile and sharp, crafted with high quality materials by the legendary Takamura San of Fukui prefecture, Japan.
- Hitohira T10 Tsuchime Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 130mm & 150mm Petty Knife
- Blacksmith: Takamura
- V10 Special Soft Stainless Clad
- Pakka Western Handle
- Full Tang Construction
- Made in Japan
- 130mm Petty Knife: 132mm Blade Edge Length / 244mm Overall Length / 1.5mm Blade Thickness
- 150mm Petty Knife: 152mm Blade Edge Length / 267mm Overall Length / 1.5mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.