Teruyasu Fujiwara is a pioneer of the Japanese blacksmith fraternity, his heat treatment is about as good as it gets, yielding extremely sharp knives which outperform many that cost considerably more.
This nashiji line has a lower finish level but are very high performing. The grind is a little inconsistent but with a little stone work these can outperform knives costing double.
- Teruyasu Fujiwara Japanese Knife
- Nashiji Series
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Shirogami (White) #1, Soft Stainless Clad
- Japanese Style WA Handle
- Magnolia Wood Handle, Pakka Ferrule
- Hand crafted in Japan
- 213mm Blade Edge Length / 362mm Overall Length / 2.54mm Blade Thickness / 55mm Blade Height / 178g
* This Japanese knife is stainless clad with a high carbon core. The small high carbon steel section near the blade edge will change colour (patina) during use, some care is required to prevent surface rust and chipping.
* As our knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.