Sourced from Tsubaya in Tokyo Japan, this Menkiri is a limited release at a never to be repeated price (excuse the cliché). These are a large knife which has been hand crafted from VG-1 stainless steel and given a beautiful mirror finish.
We have some vintage / NOS cases that fit these menkiri well. They have some slight markings but are very cool. Select above to include with sale.
- Tsubaya Stainless 330mm Menkiri Knife
- Single Bevel - Right Hand
- VG-1 Stainless Steel / Stainless Clad
- Timber Handle
- Mirror Finish
- No box included (wrapped in Japanese Newspaper)
- Optional NOS / Vintage Case (Select Above)
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 327mm Blade Edge Length / 130mm Blade Height / 2.9mm Blade Thickness
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.