New to the Shogun range, this large kataba saw is quite impressive. Wider and longer, it sports a ground tapered blade for less friction in the cut and electroless plating to help prevent rust. This pull-saw also has replaceable blades, which we stock here.
The Kataba saw is a great alround hand saw, this "universal" variant is made to be able to both rip and cut timber across the grain (as opposed to the "cross-cut" saw which is made specifically for cutting just cross).
- Precision Shogun Universal Kataba Pull-Saw (Nokogiri)
- Blade Length: 270mm
- Overall Length: 650mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.7-0.8mm (Plate)
- Kerf: 1.0mm
- Cutting Depth: Unlimited
- Tooth Pitch: 2.0mm (13 TPI)
- Interchangeable / Replaceable Blades
- Paulonia Timber Handle, Traditional Japanese Rattan Wrapped*
- Triple ground impulse hardened teeth
- Crafted in Japan
* Rattan is a natural product, variation to colour and finish is to be expected.