A great value stainless steel serrated bread knife with stainless metal handle by Tsubaya Japan. This knife and the pakka version we also sell is being praised by some of Sydney's top chefs. The serrations on this knife are smaller than others, this creates a finer crumb which is perfect for softer bread, cakes and tarts.
- Tsubaya Molybdenum Japanese Kitchen Knife
- 210mm Serrated Bread Knife
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Molybdenum Mono Steel
- Stainless Steel Metal Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- 208mm Blade Edge Length / 1.2mm Blade Thickness / 34mm Blade Height
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.