The square Gennou (Japanese hammer) are one of the best selling Japanese hammers worldwide. They look good and perform very well. They are great for chisel work, tuning kanna and accurate hammering in most situations. The 225g is a good middle ground hammer, large enough for Chisel work but small enough for Kanna and tight hammering situations, it's one of our best all-rounders (along with our 375g Octagonal). The 570g variant is the largest hammer we stock and great for anything that requires more strike force.
- Traditional Japanese Hammer (Genno / Gennou)
- Hammer Type: Silver Finish Square Gennou
- Hammer Weight: 225g | 570g
- Overall Length: 330mm | 365mm
- Head Length: 76mm | 104mm
- Timber Handle
- Crafted in Japan