One of Shogun's most popular hand saws worldwide, this is a smaller Dozuki pull-saw, designed for precision work like dovetailing and tenons. It's a great size saw that makes it a go-to woodworking tool for many of our professional clients.
Given the accurate nature of the Dozuki and the accurate 0.5mm kerf, this is a popular saw for cutting guitar frets.
- Precision Shogun Dozuki Pull-Saw (Nokogiri)
- Blade Length: 150mm
- Overall Length: 380mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.3mm (Plate)
- Kerf: 0.5mm
- Cutting Depth: 30mm
- Interchangeable / Replaceable Blades - 18tpi
- Paulonia Timber Handle, Traditional Rattan Wrapped
- Triple ground impulse hardened teeth
- Interchangeable blades
- Crafted in Japan