Seki Kanetsugu Tsuchime | 210mm Gyuto Knife
Crafted with VG-2 stainless steel, the heptagon series from Seki Kanetsugu is a smart looking knife that performs well for it's modest price. We particularly like the comfortable (and unique) heptagon Japanese handle along with the tsuchime (hammer-tone) finish.
- Seki Kanetsugu Knife
- Crafted in Seki-Gifu Japan
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- VG-2 Stainless Steel, Soft Stainless Clad
- Sub-Zero Heat Treatment
- Tsuchime (Hammer Tone) Finish
- Heptagon Japanese Handle
- Laminated Pakka Wood
- Crafted in Japan
- 203mm Blade Edge Length / 351mm Overall Length / 2.0mm Blade Thickness / 43mm Blade Height / 142g
* As our Japanese knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.