Saya (Knife Sheath) by Hitohira Japan | 150, 165 & 180mm Deba Knife (Ho Wood)
Crafted in Japan from ho timber, our mid level Japanese saya are a must have for travelling Japanese knives.
- Japanese Saya (Knife Sheath)
- Crafted by Hitohira Japan
- Knife Shape: Deba Knife (Right Hand Bevel)
- Knife Size (+ thickness): 150 (8.5mm), 165 (9mm) and 180mm (9mm)
- Ho Wood Timber
- Saya Pin Included
- Hand Crafted in Japan
* Saya are hand-made with natural materials, small variation to size and colour may occur.
* It is recommended you add a saya when purchasing a kitchen knife, we will custom fit before shipment. As kitchen knives come in many different sizes and shapes we cannot guarantee fit for every possible knife. Email us for custom saya design, or to verify measurement.
Saya | Japanese Kitchen Knife Sheath
Godammit, ProTooling are the best.
A great knife from a good friend of mine. Good knife, hansom chef, the perfect marriage.
Chef Rang - Master, Celebrity, Legend
The Japanese are masters of their art and ProTooling are always really welcoming and down-to-earth, willing to spend time finding a knife to suit you.
Lennox Hastie - Firedoor
ProTooling offers stunning service & a wide range of amazing quality products. The staff are super knowledgeable, kind & patient, making the selection process very easy. They genuinely care about their products & service, it’s why I keep going back.
Anjali - Sous Chef, Saint Peter
ProTooling are unrivalled in product knowledge, knife diversity and above all a burning desire to provide true quality craftsmanship. It truly inspires us as chefs, cooks and craftsman alike to reflect on our own depth of knowledge, skills and industry awareness when surrounded by such informed professionals like ProTooling.
Oscar Solomon - GRECA Executive Chef
The team at ProTooling are master at their craft and incredibly kind and helpful while do so! Every time I drop my knives off, I feel a sense of relief as I know how well looked after they are. Love this place and the team - thanks for everything you do ProTooling!
Ismat - Recipe Developer / Photo Chef
I have built a very strong relationship with ProTooling. Paul (the owner) has a very good attitude and that reflects in the products he stands behind. He provides only the best quality through all of the good relationships he has been able to grow throughout the years with the top craftsmen in Japan. He and his staff are amazing. Keep up the good work.
Nicola - Chef / Knife Connoisseur