Crafted in Japan from ho timber, our mid level Japanese saya are a must have for travelling Japanese knives.
- Japanese Saya (Knife Sheath)
- Crafted by Hitohira Japan
- Knife Shape: Deba Knife (Right Hand Bevel)
- Knife Size (+ thickness): 150 (8.5mm), 165 (9mm) and 180mm (9mm)
- Ho Wood Timber
- Saya Pin Included
- Hand Crafted in Japan
* Saya are hand-made with natural materials, small variation to size and colour may occur.
* It is recommended you add a saya when purchasing a kitchen knife, we will custom fit before shipment. As kitchen knives come in many different sizes and shapes we cannot guarantee fit for every possible knife. Email us for custom saya design, or to verify measurement.