Hand-crafted in Echizen Japan from ATS314 stainless steel, the Fukaku range is an elegant performer. Lovely profile shape, thin and consistent grind, striking damascus cladding and a very comfortable WA style handle.
- Ryusen Japan, Fukaku Ryu range
- 135mm Petty Knife
- Crafted in Echizen City, Japan
- ATS314 Stainless Steel Core
- Stainless 63 Layer Damascus Clad
- Japanese WA Style Handle:
- Mono, Curly Maple
- Crafted in Japan
- HRC 61
- 135mm Blade Edge Length / 261mm Overall Length / 2mm Blade Thickness / 26mm Height / 45g
* Our Japanese knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knife
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.