This may look like a basic tool, but it's something we wouldn't work without. A valuable addition to any workshop, the best way to consistently mark in an accurate manner.
- Okeya Traditional Japanese Knife
- Kiridashi (Marking Knife)
- Shirogami (White Paper) Steel No.2
- Scores, Marks, Scribes, Cuts
- Hand Crafted in Japan
- 207mm Overall Length / 27mm Width / 65mm Blade Edge Length / 2.7mm Blade Thickness
Traditional Japanese Knife | Kiridashi
The traditional Japanese knife known as a kiridashi is an adaptable blade, many in the west are discovering the versatility of this great little knife.
Traditionally in Japan, these knives were used for woodwork, woodcarving and as a marking knife, today however we are seeing a lot of chefs and home cooks using them in the kitchen as a utility knife.
However you want to use these knives, they remain a desirable item... well priced, comfortable in hand and retain a sharp edge.