Crafted in Japan with laminated Shirogami (white) carbon steel, these Nomi are the largest chisel we stock (seriously impressive at 590mm long). Sashi Nomi are a framing paring slick, super useful for larger construction work.
These chisels are available in oak or ebony handle, ebony being substantially more expensive (for obvious reasons) but they are truly stunning.
- Nomikatsu Sashi Nomi (Framers Paring Slick)
- Laminated Shirogami (White) Carbon Steel
2 (Two) Piece Set:
- 24 and 48mm Chisels
- Oak or Ebony Wood Handles (Select Above)
- Single Ura Rear
- Timber Display / Storage Box
- Crafted in Japan
- 590mm Overall Length / 320mm Handle Length