Nagao Higonokami Folding Knife | White #2 Steel - X Large New Motosuke (#16Y-K)
This collectors folding knife is a new version of the vintage variant we have available, it is custom made by the late Motosuke Nagao, extremely rare. In "extra large" size, crafted with a kuro (black) finish white #2 steel blade, engraved bronze handle and beautiful timber kiri box.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- X Large Motosuke Folding Knife - #16Y-K
- Engraved Brass Handle with Bronze Finish
- Forged WHITE #2 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Timber Kiri / Display Box
- Blade Length: 91mm
- Blade Thickness: 4.6mm
- Overall Length: 211mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Kuro (Black) Finish White #2 High Carbon Steel Blade | 91mm (L) & 4.6mm (Th)
* Non stainless steel folding, kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.