This particular knife is the baby of the Higonokami range, small enough to comfortably sit on your keyring, it's a great tool to carry around daily. The strap (and bell) are removable, with a good finish and feel... we really love this little Japanese knife.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- Mini Compact Folding Knife
- Engraved Brass Handle with Bronze Finish
- Laminated SK High Carbon Pressed Steel Blade
- Blade Length: 37mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm
- Overall Length: 91mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Laminated SK High Carbon Pressed Steel Blade | 37mm (L) & 2.5mm (Th)
* All higonokami knives show some marks that have occurred during manufacture.
* Non stainless steel kitchen, chef and folding knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.