Genuine Nagao Higonokami Mini-Folding Knife
Laminated SK High Carbon Pressed Steel Blade | 37mm (L) & 2.5mm (Th)
One of the last true Higonokami, our range is crafted in Japan under Nagao San, the last remaining blacksmith of the guild permitted to make genuine Higonokami. These folding knives have a smart and simple design which has remained unchanged for over 160 years.
This particular knife is the baby Higonokami, small enough to comfortably sit on your keyring, it's a great tool to carry around daily. The strap (and bell) are removable, with a good finish and feel... we really love this little knife.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- Mini Compact Folding Knife
- Engraved Brass Handle with Bronze Finish
- Laminated SK High Carbon Pressed Steel Blade
- Blade Length: 37mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm
- Overall Length: 91mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As these knives are hand-made small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.