This higonokami (folding knife) is one of the best sellers in Japan (and world-wide), made with high quality blue steel they represent what we feel is the best value for the quality of knife presented.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- Mid Level 100 Folding Knife
- Engraved Brass Handle with Bronze Finish
- Forged / Laminated BLUE High Carbon Steel Blade
- Blade Length: 70mm
- Blade Thickness: 3mm
- Overall Length: 162mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Forged / Laminated Blue High Carbon Steel Blade | 70mm (L) & 3mm (Th)
* All higonokami knives show some marks that have occurred during manufacture.
* Non stainless steel kitchen, chef and folding knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.