This particular knife is pretty special, my personal favourite before stepping up to knives $200+. The titanium finish (and black high carbon blade) look great, the smaller overall size but thicker blade makes it a great utility.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- Large Titanium Folding Knife - #20
- Engraved Brass Handle with Titanium Finish
- Forged / Laminated BLUE #2 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Blade Length: 73mm
- Blade Thickness: 3.1mm
- Overall Length: 170mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Forged / Laminated Blue #2 High Carbon Steel Blade | 73mm (L) & 3.1mm (Th)
* All higonokami knives show some marks from manufacture.
* Non stainless steel kitchen, chef and folding knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.