Genuine Nagao Higonokami Large 120 Folding Knife
Forged / Laminated Blue High Carbon Steel Blade | 92mm (L) & 2.9mm (Th)
One of the last true Higonokami, our range is crafted in Japan under Nagao San, the last remaining blacksmith of the guild permitted to make genuine Higonokami. These folding knives have a smart and simple design which has remained unchanged for over 160 years.
This knife is a larger size of one of the best sellers in Japan, made with high quality blue steel they represent what we feel is the best value for the quality of knife presented.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- Large 120 Folding Knife
- Engraved Brass Handle with Bronze Finish
- Forged / Laminated BLUE High Carbon Steel Blade
- Blade Length: 92mm
- Blade Thickness: 2.9mm
- Overall Length: 211mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty
* As these knives are hand-made small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.