Nagao Higonokami Folding Knife | Laminated Blue Steel - Large Motosuke (#05)
This beautiful higonokami (folding knife) was crafted by the late Motosuke Nagao and destined to become a collectors item. Made with a laminated blue steel blade and an engraved bronze handle in black finish.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- Large Folding Knife - #05
- Black finish Bronze Handle
- Laminated BLUE High Carbon Steel Blade
- Blade Length: 76mm
- Blade Thickness: 3.8mm
- Overall Length: 174mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Laminated Blue High Carbon Steel Blade | 94mm (L) & 2.9mm (Th)
* All higonokami knives show some marks from manufacture.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and folding knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.