Nagao Higonokami Folding Knife | Blue #2 Steel - X Large Motosuke (#16B-K)
This collectors folding knife is a new version of the vintage variant we have available, it is custom made by the late Motosuke Nagao, extremely rare. In "extra large" size, crafted with a kuro (black) finish blue #2 steel blade and beautiful timber kiri box.
- Higonokami Folding Knife by Nagao Japan
- X Large Motosuke Folding Knife - #16B-K
- Engraved Brass Handle with Kuro Finish
- Forged Blue #2 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Timber Kiri / Display Box
- Blade Length: 93mm
- Blade Thickness: 4.2mm
- Overall Length: 216mm
- Genuine Higonokami Made in Japan
- Kuro (Black) Finish Blue #2 High Carbon Steel Blade | 93mm (L) & 4.2mm (Th)
* Non stainless steel folding, kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after each use, do not use a dishwasher. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.
Japanese Folding Knife | Nagao Higonokami
Godammit, ProTooling are the best.
A great knife from a good friend of mine. Good knife, hansom chef, the perfect marriage.
Chef Rang - Master, Celebrity, Legend
The Japanese are masters of their art and ProTooling are always really welcoming and down-to-earth, willing to spend time finding a knife to suit you.
Lennox Hastie - Firedoor
ProTooling offers stunning service & a wide range of amazing quality products. The staff are super knowledgeable, kind & patient, making the selection process very easy. They genuinely care about their products & service, it’s why I keep going back.
Anjali - Sous Chef, Saint Peter
ProTooling are unrivalled in product knowledge, knife diversity and above all a burning desire to provide true quality craftsmanship. It truly inspires us as chefs, cooks and craftsman alike to reflect on our own depth of knowledge, skills and industry awareness when surrounded by such informed professionals like ProTooling.
Oscar Solomon - GRECA Executive Chef
The team at ProTooling are master at their craft and incredibly kind and helpful while do so! Every time I drop my knives off, I feel a sense of relief as I know how well looked after they are. Love this place and the team - thanks for everything you do ProTooling!
Ismat - Recipe Developer / Photo Chef
I have built a very strong relationship with ProTooling. Paul (the owner) has a very good attitude and that reflects in the products he stands behind. He provides only the best quality through all of the good relationships he has been able to grow throughout the years with the top craftsmen in Japan. He and his staff are amazing. Keep up the good work.
Nicola - Chef / Knife Connoisseur