This Mumei stainless menkiri is an excellent mid level option, well crafted with nice finish and balance.
- Mumei Japanese Menkiri Knife
- 240mm Menkiri (Soba Noodle)
- Single Bevel - Right Hand
- Stainless Steel - Mono
- Pakka Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- 240mm Blade Edge Length / 104mm Blade Height / 2.7mm Blade Thickness / 104mm Blade Height / 442g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Traditional Japanese Knife | Menkiri Knife
The Menkiri knife is used for making long straight cuts, usually when making noodles. Traditionally used for Soba noodle they are also useful when making pasta and some even use them for fine chopping vegetables and herbs, used much like a Chinese cleaver.