Crafted in Sakai, Japan the Morihei Yoshitomo range of traditional Japanese chef knife are a performance tool at an entry level price. The F&F is lower than more expensive models but the knives are well balanced with a high quality blade. A great workhorse, or professional level introduction into single bevel Japanese knives.
- Morihei Yoshitomo Japanese Chef Knife
- 300mm Yanagiba Knife
- Single Bevel - Right Hand
- Shirogami (White) #3 Hagane (Core)
- Soft Iron Jigane (Cladding)
- Poplar Wood Japanese Style Handle
- Plastic Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 444mm Overall Length / 290mm Blade Edge Length / 4mm Blade Thickness / 35mm Blade Height / 232g
* As our Japanese knives are hand-made (most with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.