Morihei Nokogiri - Kisaku Precision Dozuki Pull Saw
210mm Dozuki Pullsaw (Nokogiri)
A new addition to our range of pull-saws, this fixed blade Dozuki has an Oak timber handle and SK High Carbon steel blade. This is a mid sized model and more in the style of traditional Japanese saws, solid performer.
The Dozuki saw is known colloquially as the "dovetail saw" due to it's excellence in fine joinery applications. The rigid back of these saws make it extremely accurate, perfect for cutting tenon and dovetail joints.
- Precision Morihei Dozuki Pull-Saw (Nokogiri)
- Blade Length: 210mm
- Overall Length: 553mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.3mm (Plate)
- Cutting Depth: 50mm
- Fixed Blade (Non-Replaceable) - 22tpi
- SK High Carbon Steel Blade
- Oak Timber Handle
- Hand-made in Japan
- New with manufacturers warranty