Crafted by Morihei Japan, these shirogami Deba are a well forged, high performance knife. A great mid range workhorse before stepping up to knives around $1000.
- Morihei Munetsugu Japanese Knife
- 165mm Edo Saki Knife
- Shirogami #2, Soft Iron Clad
- Ho Wood Japanese Handle w/ Buffalo Ferrule
- Right Hand Bevel
- Hand-crafted in Japan
- 278mm Total Length / 166mm Edge Length / 4.6mm Thickness / 36mm Height / 171g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen and chef knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.