Morihei Kurouchi | 210mm Gyuto Knife (Shirogami) - Extra Height
A very cool number from Morihei Japan. Shirogami #2 gyuto knife with a healthy 61mm blade height and lovely rustic kurouchi finish. We have these with a number of top chefs, they are a great workhorse thin enough to perform.
- Morihei Kurouchi #6 Japanese Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife - Extra Height
- Shirogami (White) #2 - High Carbon Steel
- Soft Iron Clad
- Keyaki Timber & Pakka Handle
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
- 216mm Blade Edge Length / 364mm Overall Length / 61mm Height / 3.0mm Blade Thickness / 180g
* Our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* Non stainless steel kitchen knives require a small amount of care to prevent surface rust.