Crafted earlier than 1960 (most likely in the late 40's) these vintage NOS Mentori Kanna are very special. They are used to create picture frames and ornate architectural detail. These are fit for use but sharpening and set-up may be a challenge.
- NOS Vintage Kanna (Woodworking Plane)
- Ireko Mentori
- High Carbon Steel & Oak Die (Body)
- Select Kanna Above: 4 Shapes Available
- Vintage NOS (New Old Stock)*
- Hand-Crafted in Japan
* These are vintage items with signs of age. Just 1 of each shape is available (and pictured herein).