Mizuno Seisakujo Japanese Hatchet | 450g Laminated Steel (360mm Burned Oak Handle)
Made by renowned maker Mizuno Seisakujo, these Japanese hatchets are something special. Crafted with premium materials, they are strong and sharp with excellent balance. Useful for traditional carpentry along with carving and sculpting timber.
- Mizuno Seisakujo Japanese Hatchet
- Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- 450g Laminated Steel Head
- 360mm Burned Oak Wood Handle
- Hatchet Sheath
- Carving & Sculpting Timber
- Crafted in Japan
* As our Japanese hatchets and axes are hand-made with natural materials like timber, small variation to size, colour & finish is to be expected.
* Carbon steel requires a small amount of care to prevent surface rust. Even though this can easily be removed if it does occur, we recommend you hand wash and thoroughly dry after use. For extended storage, coat in an oil like our Tsubaki.