Widely used throughout Japan by professional butchers and chefs, the Kanehide Bessaku Japanese kitchen knife represents great value & high performance... well built, well balanced, sharp out of the box & comfortable, an absolute bargain for this level of performance.
- Kanehide Bessaku Japanese Knife
- 150mm Honesuki Maru (Boning) Knife
- Semi Stainless Steel - Mono
- Rosewood Western Handle
- Micro Right or Left Hand Bevel (Select Above)
- Crafted in Seki-Gifu, Japan
- 148mm Blade Edge Length / 256mm Overall Length / 2mm Blade Thickness / 29mm Blade Height / 120g