Crafted in Japan from SK high carbon steel, these Chinese style cleavers are a great knife. SK Steel isn't seen as much in modern knives, it is somewhat similar to the Shirogami (white) steel however, as an entry level steel we really like it.
- Hitohira Nihonko Japanese Chef Knife
- 220mm Chinese Style Cleaver
- SK High Carbon Steel
- Rosewood Handle
- Right Hand Micro Bevel
- Crafted in Japan
- 220mm Blade Edge Length / 340mm Total Length / 87mm Blade Height / 2.2mm Blade Thickness / 383g
* As our kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur
* High Carbon knives will change colour (patina) in use, they require some care to prevent rust.