Performing well above it's pay-grade this knife is currently my favourite pick in store. Stainless clad with high carbon core and a migaki finish that's all class, very much recommended. These look much better in the flesh, even more so once your patina comes in.
- Hitohira Futana SB Migaki Japanese Knife
- 210mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Aogami (Blue) Super Carbon Core
- Soft Stainless Clad
- Sakura Wood (Cherry Blossom) Japanese Handle
- Ebony Wood Ferrule
- 61 HRC (+/- 1)
- Crafted in Japan
- 210mm Blade Edge Length / 372mm Overall Length / 46mm Height / 2mm Blade Thickness / 160g
* Our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* The small high carbon steel edge of this knife will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust (mostly this is stainless however).