Hitohira Futana Migaki | 210mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
Performing well above it's pay-grade this knife is currently on of our favourite picks in store. With the choice of either stainless clad with high carbon core, or fully stainless with a Ginsan Silver #3 high performance core. The migaki finish is all class, they look even better in the flesh.
- Hitohira Futana SB Migaki Japanese Knife
- 210mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Steel Choice (Select Above):
- Aogami (Blue) Super Carbon / Soft Stainless Clad
- Ginsan (Silver #3) Stainless / Soft Stainless Clad
- Sakura Wood (Cherry Blossom) Japanese Handle
- Ebony Wood Ferrule
- 61 HRC (+/- 1)
- Crafted in Japan
- 210mm Blade Edge Length / 372mm Overall Length / 46mm Height / 2mm Blade Thickness / 160g
* Our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
* The small high carbon steel edge of this knife will change colour (patina) in use, a small amount of care is required to prevent rust (mostly this is stainless however).
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Gyuto (Chef Knife)
Godammit, ProTooling are the best.
A great knife from a good friend of mine. Good knife, hansom chef, the perfect marriage.
Chef Rang - Master, Celebrity, Legend
The Japanese are masters of their art and ProTooling are always really welcoming and down-to-earth, willing to spend time finding a knife to suit you.
Lennox Hastie - Firedoor
ProTooling offers stunning service & a wide range of amazing quality products. The staff are super knowledgeable, kind & patient, making the selection process very easy. They genuinely care about their products & service, it’s why I keep going back.
Anjali - Sous Chef, Saint Peter
ProTooling are unrivalled in product knowledge, knife diversity and above all a burning desire to provide true quality craftsmanship. It truly inspires us as chefs, cooks and craftsman alike to reflect on our own depth of knowledge, skills and industry awareness when surrounded by such informed professionals like ProTooling.
Oscar Solomon - GRECA Executive Chef
The team at ProTooling are master at their craft and incredibly kind and helpful while do so! Every time I drop my knives off, I feel a sense of relief as I know how well looked after they are. Love this place and the team - thanks for everything you do ProTooling!
Ismat - Recipe Developer / Photo Chef
I have built a very strong relationship with ProTooling. Paul (the owner) has a very good attitude and that reflects in the products he stands behind. He provides only the best quality through all of the good relationships he has been able to grow throughout the years with the top craftsmen in Japan. He and his staff are amazing. Keep up the good work.
Nicola - Chef / Knife Connoisseur