The Futana series is fast becoming our favourite mid level kitchen knife. Crafted in high performance steels with a comfortable WA handle, they are one of the sharpest and well balanced stainless knives we have anywhere near this price.
Now available in full stainless or Blue Super (carbon steel) with stainless cladding.
- Hitohira Futana Japanese Knife
- 135mm Petty Knife - Migaki Finish
- Steel Choice (Select Above):
- Ginsan (S3) Stainless, Soft Stainless Clad
- Aogami (Blue) Super, Stainless Clad
- Sakura (Cherry) Wood Handle
- Ebony Wood Ferrule
- Crafted in Japan
- 138mm Blade Edge Length / 273mm Overall Length / 1.7mm Blade Thickness / 28mm Blade Height / 64g
* As our Japanese chef knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.