The Futana gyuto is fast becoming our favourite kitchen knife. Crafted in high performance steel with the choice of either a high-carbon core and stainless cladding, or a fully stainless option with a Ginsan Silver #3 core. With a comfortable WA handle, they are one of the best options anywhere near this price
- Hitohira Futana Migaki Japanese Knife
- 240mm Kiritsuke Gyuto Knife
- Migaki (Polished Silver) Finish
- Steel Choice (Select Above):
- Aogami (Blue) Super Carbon / Soft Stainless Clad
- Ginsan (Silver #3) Stainless / Soft Stainless Clad
- Sakura (Cherry Blossom) & Ebony Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- 240mm Blade Edge Length / 398mm Overall Length / 2.1mm Blade Thickness / 47mm Height / 180g
* Our Japanese kitchen knives are hand-made (some with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
** The Carbon option above needs some car to prevent rust, just the core (about half of a cm) is showing on the edge is carbon steel however, the rest Stainless.