Hitohira FJ Stainless | 210mm Gyuto Knife
The FJ range by Hitohira Japan are crafted in Seki-Gifu and then finished (to a higher level) by the masters in Sakai. A light and sharp knife with clean migaki look and a nice thin grind, the perfect service knife for a chef, or cook knife for home, all class.
- Hitohira FJ Japanese Knife
- 210mm Gyuto Knife
- Crafted in Seki-Gifu, Japan
- Finished in Sakai, Japan
- Mono Stainless Steel (VG-10)
- Ho Wood & Buffalo Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- 207mm Blade Edge Length / 357mm Overall Length / 2.0mm Blade Thickness / 45mm Height / 123g
* Our Japanese knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.