The FJ range by Hitohira Japan are crafted in Seki-Gifu and then finished (to a higher level) by the masters in Sakai. A clean migaki look with a nice thin grind, the perfect service knife for a chef or cook knife for home, all class.
- Hitohira FJ Japanese Knife
- 150mm Petty Knife
- Crafted in Seki-Gifu, Japan
- Finished in Sakai, Japan
- Mono Stainless Steel (VG-10)
- Ho Wood & Buffalo Handle
- Crafted in Japan
- 150mm Blade Edge Length / 283mm Overall Length / 1.7mm Blade Thickness / 29mm Height / 59g
* Our Japanese knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knives
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.