Seki Kanetsugu Tsuchime | 150mm Petty Knife
Crafted with VG-2 stainless steel, the heptagon series from Seki Kanetsugu is a smart looking knife that performs well for it's modest price. We particularly like the comfortable (and unique) heptagon Japanese handle along with the tsuchime (hammer-tone) finish.
- Seki Kanetsugu Knife
- Crafted in Seki-Gifu Japan
- 150mm Petty Knife
- VG-2 Stainless Steel, Soft Stainless Clad
- Sub-Zero Heat Treatment
- Tsuchime (Hammer Tone) Finish
- Heptagon Japanese Handle
- Laminated Pakka Wood
- Crafted in Japan
- 150mm Blade Edge Length / 278mm Overall Length / 1.9mm Blade Thickness / 30mm Blade Height / 81g
* As our Japanese knives are hand-made (with natural materials like timber), small variation to size and colour may occur.
Japanese Kitchen Knife | Petty & Paring Knife
Petty knives are narrow but can range quite widely in length, from smaller profiles that can be used as paring knives, through to longer models that verge on Sujihiki (Japanese slicing knives). Whatever size you choose, the petty knife is extremely useful in the kitchen, the perfect partner to your Gyuto.