These traditional Japanese hammers are heavier and more solid than our other Morihei oak hammers. They are a great product for use with chisels (Nomi) and woodworking planes (Kanna), along with general joinery work.
- Traditional Kanto Japanese Hammer (Genno / Gennou)
- Hammer Type: Oak Timber
- Fukura Type Hammer
- Size Choice : Small | Medium | Large
- Head Length: 77mm | 82mm | 85mm
- Head Diameter: 50mm | 55mm | 60mm
- Overall Length: 290mm | 315mm | 320mm
- Weight: 225g | 340g | 400g
- Oak Timber Handle
- Crafted in Japan
Japanese Woodworking Tools | Gennou (Hammers)
* Our gennou (Japanese hammers) are crafted by hand from natural materials. Small variation to colour and size may occur.